Sunday, July 12, 2009

Baby Shower!!!

We had my cousins baby shower yesterday!! It was really fun! I love getting together with my family. We always have so much fun. She is having a little boy, this is her second child. I am so excited for her. We didn't play any games because my grandmother cant stay out past 8:30!! LOL!!! I just don't know how many times we can ooohhhh and awwww before it becomes a little redundant but what else do you say?!?! It's hard to stay pepped when your seeing diapers, wipes, and bath sets over and over!!! The clothes and the bibs are the only ones that are really interesting. You can tell the economy is bad because at her first shower we got her the big expensive gifts and that was 3 years ago. This year she got clothes mostly :((((( It killed me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment