Friday, July 17, 2009

Budgeting!?!?

I am trying to budget and cut costs as much as I can with my husband being the only income right now! I really didn't realize how much we could actually live without!! I have cut off our house phone which saves us about 20 bucks a month. Also we switched cell phone companies which saves us 65 bucks a month!! I am also looking into downgrading our internet service to a slower speed and that will save us 25 bucks a month too!! I know it will take some getting used to! I am willing to wait a little longer for the pages to open and stuff than having an extra $25 coming out of my checking account!!! If anyone has any solutions on how to fight credit card companies on lower payments or settling that debt I would really appreciate it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment