Friday, July 10, 2009

Crafting away!!!!

Well now that I have all kinds of time on my hands I have been crafting away! I made plaques for my girls' rooms and one for my little cousin. I also started to learn needlepoint. I got it out of the kids section, LOL. It said for 5 and up and I thought that would be a good starting for me!!! It took me two days to finish it and it is only a 6 by 6!!! It looks really good though and I am proud of myself for actually completing all of the projects that I bought!! I am not known for finishing things like that and have never really been that crafty. I am actually looking for some more ideas so if anyone has any I would love for you to share them with me. Keep in mind I am on a tight budget and I am a beginner. I love Joann's, it seems to be the best craft store here in my area. I have shopped Hobby Lobby and just don't seem to like their stuff as much plus the Joann's here is bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment